The copyright for all files, data, documents and other works (collectively referred to here as "Software" distributed and provided by GRAPHTEC) is held by Silhouette Research & Technology Ltd.
The said copyrighted works are protected under the copyright law as well as other laws and treaties concerned with intellectual property rights.
The user shall have non-exclusive rights to use the software installation and license only by a single-user license configuration on one for each computer during the applicable subscription term in accordance with this agreement.
- It is prohibited to copy the Software, except for as provided in the Agreement.
- You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, alter, or create any derivative software from the Software, including Cutting Master for DLC file formats created and provided by the Software.
- You may not use, duplicate, or distribute part of the Software that includes a source code, help file, or code unit.
- You may not create the Software and distribute or send it to a third party, or make it transmittable for automatic public transmission, unless consent has been given expressly in writing by GRAPHTEC.
- It is prohibited to use the Software in a way to reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble the firmware of the hardware system that the Software communicates with, for the purpose of imitating or copying the method used by the Software to communicate with the firmware.
- Do not remove or modify the copyright information.
- You may not amend the License Agreement or add appendices without a written consent from GRAPHTEC.
- GRAPHTEC does not warrant the performance or quality of the Software, annexed files and documents.
- Any and all risks arising from the use of the Software are assumed by the user. GRAPHTEC will not be liable beyond the original purchase price for the use of the Software.
- GRAPHTEC or its suppliers will not be liable for lost profits or savings, or any other direct or indirect additional damages, including incidental or consequential loss, deriving from the installation of the Software, lack of compatibility with a computer system, technical limitations of the Software or use thereof, inability to use the Software, or any kind of insufficiency, even when GRAPHTEC has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
- GRAPHTEC makes no warranty that: the Software functions satisfy your requirements, the Software is compatible with the computer system on which the Software is to be used, or there are no limitations or errors in Software operation.
- The selection of this Software for the purpose of achieving the intended results, the installation and use of the Software, and the results produced by the Software are your responsibility.
This license remains in effect until terminated. This license can be terminated by destroying and disposing of the Software in full and all back-up copies.
This license is also terminated when you have breached a term or condition of the Agreement.
In the above case, you agree to destroy and dispose of the Software in full and all copies.
Rights and Limitations
Any and all other rights and limitations that are not specifically provided in this license are reserved worldwide.
By installing the Software, you are deemed to have read and understood the Agreement, and have agreed to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions.
An individual installing this Software also agrees that the Agreement is a complete and exclusive representation of the agreement between the said individual and GRAPHTEC, which supersedes any proposals, prior agreement, and verbal and written consultations made between the said individual and GRAPHTEC.
An amendment to the Agreement is void if no signature of the authorized representative of GRAPHTEC is provided.